Gujarat Road Accident Victims Compensation Scheme or Vahan Aksmat Sahay Yojana 2022 has been launched by the state government. Under this scheme, the State Govt. Will provide free treatment up to Rs. 50,000 to all road accident victims in the first 48 hours of reaching the hospital. This scheme will be applicable to all those people, whether they are residents of Gujarat or outsiders who have caused road accidents in the state. Victims will be able to get admitted for treatment in any government or private hospital in the state.
Gujarat Road Accident Victims Compensation Scheme 2022
- 50,000 each of the accident victims in the first 48 hours in any hospital by the State Government. Under Vehicle Aksmat Sahay Yojana.
- Residents of Gujarat as well as people from other states and even people from other countries who face accidents in Gujarat are also applicable for this scheme. Even there is no income criterion attached with this scheme.
- The primary objective of Gujarat Road Accident Victims Compensation Scheme is to provide timely and best quality treatment to the victims to reduce the life risk as the first Gujarat Road Accident Victims Compensation Scheme or Vahan Aksmat Sahay Yojana will also change the intention of the people to transfer the victims to the government immediately.
- Hospitals which sometimes do not have quality treatment facilities. Now, people can directly admit such victims to the nearest hospital (either private or government) with specialist doctors and other necessary facilities, regardless of the cost.48 hours are crucial for accident victims
- Vahan Akasmat Sahay Form : Download