We are currently living in the modern age and in this modern age we use many technologies. The mobile we are currently using is also a marvel of technology. Nowadays we can easily do many things online at home with our mobiles.
In our country, it is fine if we don’t have any document for our identity, but it is mandatory to have Aadhaar card with us and Aadhaar card has become our primary need. Aadhaar card is now mandatory from children to the elderly. With Aadhaar card we can avail many functions and benefits.
Aadhaar card is an identity card issued by the Government of India to citizens of India with a hidden 12-digit number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Aadhaar is the world’s largest biometric ID system, World Bank Chief Economist Paul Romer said e-Aadhaar is the world’s largest ID program so far. Considered proof of residence and not proof of citizenship .
Aadhaar itself does not confer any right to stay in India What was the Home Ministry authority in June 2017 that Aadhaar is not my identity document for Indians traveling to Nepal and themselves In spite of comparison India’s Aadhaar Project Limited state social The security number is nothing because it is used more and security less
If we want to withdraw money in the bank or any government work, we need Aadhaar. We can do many things with Aadhaar card. The government has said that when a child is 1 or 2 months old, their Aadhaar card should be taken, so today we will talk about how to take Aadhaar card of children at home.
How to apply Aadhaar Card.
- First of all go to google to create aadhar card of children.
- Then search it. india post payment bank
- There you will see an option called service request.
- On that you have to click on ibpb custmor.
- There you will find many services in which you have to click on CHILD AADHAR ENROLLMENT.
- In it you will see a form to fill the form.
- There you will get a call in a week and those people will come to your home to make aadhar card.
• તમારા બાળક નું આધાર કાર્ડ માટે apply કરવા – અહીં ક્લિક કરો
•વિડિયો દ્વારા માહિતી માટે – અહી ક્લિક કરો
You can create your child’s Aadhaar card at home in this simple way. This service has been started by the government in the name of door to door adhar which is very useful for people.