Currently, if we go anywhere, we cannot go without Aadhaar card. Aadhaar card has become a very important document. Aadhaar card is a necessary document issued by uidai through which we can do all the necessary work.
Aadhaar card is a 12 digit identification number. which can be obtained voluntarily by citizens of India and resident foreign nationals. Aadhaar has the world’s largest biometric id system. The World Bank’s Chief Economist called Aadhaar the world’s largest academic ID program.
Proof of residency is not considered proof of citizenship. Aadhaar does not confer any right to stay in India. In 2017, the Ministry of Home Affairs clarified that Aadhaar is not a valid identity document for Indians traveling to Nepal and Bhutan.
If we take admission in a school or go to a bank, we are asked for Aadhaar number. Aadhaar card contains all the information from fingerprint to your residence. If you feel that Aadhaar card is not being misused anywhere then we will see how you can check it.
How to check :
- First of all you have to go to Google and go to Aadhaar website uidai.gov.in.
- Here you will find the option of Aadhaar authentication history at the bottom of aadhaar service. Click on it.
- A new page will open in which you have to enter the Aadhaar card number.
- After entering the Aadhaar number and security code, you click on send OTP.
- After that submit the verification otp will be sent to the link register mobile number with Aadhaar.
- After that you have to fill all the requested information including OTP on authentication type and date range.
- As soon as you click on verify OTP, a list will appear in front of you and information about where adhar has been used in the last 6 months can be seen.
- You can also lodge a complaint if your Aadhaar has been misused. You can call toll free number 1947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.