welcome to our website gujaratiupdate.com. Today we are going to talk about who owns the land you own and who owns the land you live on years ago. You can also see extracts from your land online. Keep reading if you also want to see information about your land.
Today we live in rural or urban areas and we know that our fathers and grandfathers were not educated and we do not have that information about our land. In that we know that our country is the Minister of Agriculture and the main product of our country is agriculture.
The main source of revenue for the state government is land revenue. Daftar is maintained for collection of land revenue. Any changes in the land registry such as sale, inherited name change, allotment, lease etc. were noted by the Talati of that village. The method was cumbersome, opaque, questionable in practicality and difficult to operate.
The e-Dhara land registration management system was implemented by the Government of Gujarat using IT information technology and through its implementation more than one and a half crore land documents of the state were registered in the computer. E-Dhara Centers were opened in all the talukas of the state from 1-04-2005.
- If Ganotiya has been in possession of Ganotia for more than 15 years in a rural area, the new condition land can be converted to the old condition by filling it 50 times the size of the land. This amount has to be paid through the village talati at the head of the revenue budget.
- The land is returned to the old condition after verifying that the condition has not been violated during the 16 years of possession.
- Land can only be sold from one farmer to another, meaning the new condition land cannot be sold by a non-farmer.
- The land acquired by Acharya Vinoba Bhave in the Bhudan movement cannot be returned to its old condition.
- Land under the Land Ceiling Act cannot be converted to the old condition.
- New condition lands in urban areas cannot be converted to June condition for cultivation.
Land Record 8A
This sample shows the name of the village to which the land belongs, the taluka, district and its account number and the names of the occupants of the land, block survey numbers, area of the land as per the survey number, size and other details. The date and extract number of the sample is written below the village sample 8-A extract.
Land Record 7 and 12
The village office has a total of 1 to 18 samples. In which this is a sample showing the combination of 7 and 1 related to agriculture, hence it has become known among the farmers as the extract of 7/12. Sample 7 at the top and sample 12 at the bottom.
Sample-2 has block / survey number written e.g. Out of 1280. Then new condition or old condition land, name of the farm and other details are written such as eligible for premium for non-cultivation, condition 33 / a or other conditions. On the opposite side of these details are the details pertaining to the village, taluka, district and then the land.
• ગ્રામ્ય વિસ્તાર નો જમીન રેકોર્ડ જોવા માટે – અહી ક્લિક કરો
• શહેરી વિસ્તાર નો જમીન રેકોર્ડ જોવા માટે – અહી ક્લિક કરો
Eligible land plots are indicated for irrigation, irrigation or horticulture. The total area in front of it (hectare and sq.m.) is stated.