Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024: Gujarat government has started this scheme for women so that women can start their own business and people who don’t have money can get this help. In the Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024, the Gujarat government provides support to women to start their own businesses in an effort to help women grow and become self-reliant.
The scheme has been announced by the Department of Social Justice and Equality in Gujarat. The Gujarat government and the applicant have to fill the online form to get the benefit of the scheme. Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024
Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024:
- Scheme name Mahila Samriddhi Yojana
Department Gujarat Backward Class Development Corporation
Beneficiary Backward class women of Gujarat
Assistance is available in business start-up loans
Help Line Number (079)23257559 (079)23257559
Official website https://gbcdconline.gujarat.gov.in
Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024
- Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024 is a scheme released by Gujarat Government for the development of women. An attempt has been made to make women self-reliant through this scheme. Women are given assistance by the government to start their own small businesses.
This scheme has been announced across Gujarat by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat. Applicants have to apply online to avail this scheme.
This scheme has been released for the development of nomadic and liberated castes living in Gujarat. Only women can avail this scheme.
The main objective of Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024
- Through this scheme, the scheme works to provide micro-credit to target group women and self-employed women entrepreneurs to create self-employment for nomadic and free caste women.
The scheme allows women to pursue a profession/business of their choice.
Eligibility for getting loan 2024
- To avail the benefit of this scheme applicant should be nomadic or free caste women.
From 01/04/2018, your family’s annual income limit will be up to Rs.3 lakh, with a minimum of 50% of the total loan amount allocated to families with annual income up to Rs.1.50 lakh. .
Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and not more than 50 years as on the date of application.
- Applicant should have experience in case of technical and skilled profession/business.
The applicant has to provide sufficient security to avail the loan.
Key Features of Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2024
- Maximum loan limit is Rs. 1,25,000/- will be upto.
The interest rate will be 4% per annum
Under this scheme, 100% of business/business amount will be loaned.
The loan amount will be 95% National Corporation, 5% State Government Contribution and 0% Beneficiary Contribution.The loan amount is to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.
Apply online for Mahila Samriddhi Yojana
- First you have to go to Gujarat Backward Class Development Corporation website.
Select the plan and click on Apply Now button.
After that you have to fill all the details in the form and click on submit form button.
After filling the form, you have to keep the confirmation number written in front of you.
If you want to edit your application, click Edit Application
After that you have to upload the quote and signature, for that you have to go to menu button and click on photo upload.
Then you have to upload the document.
After that you have to click on Confirm Application button to forward the application.
Now you will see the print of the filled form, you have to take a print of it.
Documents required for Mahila Samriddhi Yojana
- address proof
SHG Membership ID
Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Income certificate from competent authority
Bank account details
Recent passport size photographs