We know that now when every work is done online, Aadhaar card has been made mandatory by the government. Then it is mandatory to link every government document with Aadhaar card. Then we will talk about how to link election card with Aadhaar card online.
Election card is very useful in our daily life, it is mandatory to carry election card even when we go to vote, so today we will talk about how to link election card with Aadhaar card online at home.
How to link Voter ID card with Aadhaar card:
• To link the election card with the Aadhaar card, first of all you need to have an application called voter helpline on your phone.
• Open the voter helpline app and first of all click on the option called voter registration
• After that a new window will appear in which you have to click on Form 6B
• After that it will ask to enter your registered mobile number. If you enter the mobile number, then an OTP will come, enter it and submit.
• After that click on yes if you know your voter ID card number and if not know click on No.
• After that you will see all the information of your election card and click on next.
Click here information by video
• Next you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number, mobile number, email ID, fill all the details and click on submit.