The idar market yard in North Gujarat is considered to be the largest market yard in Sabarkantha. Many crops are bought in it.
Idar is a town in Idar taluka of Sabarkantha district in the northeastern part of Gujarat state in the western part of India, which is also the headquarters of this taluka. 150 km from Ahmedabad. It is a town situated to the north and nestled between the hills of Aravalli.
Idar Market yard, idar market yard bhav, idar market yard today bhav, idar ganj bazar bhav, ઇડર માર્કેટ યાર્ડ, ઇડર માર્કેટ યાર્ડ આજના ભાવ, idar market yard today bhav
20Kg Weight Rate :
The ancient name of Idar was Ilvadurg, meaning the castle of Ilv. He became Idar due to corruption. The minimum temperature in winter is o C. Remains, dry air in summer increases the temperature causing the maximum temperature in summer to be ૫૨o C. Reaches. Usually there is a heterogeneous climate.
Idar Historical place
• idariyo gadh
• Raj Mahal
• Mahakali temple
• The garden of the ruthless queen
• Dargah of Navagaja Pir as well as garden.
• Temple of ancient Panchmukhi Mahadev
• Patal Kund: According to folklore, there was a king named Venivachchhraj in this region years ago. Who was born in the hills of Elv fort. Venivachchhraj Kund still exists on the fort of Eder. It is said that Venivachchharaja’s mother was the queen of the king of Srinagar village in the Garhwal Tehri region of the Himalayas. When she was pregnant, Yakshiraj named Garaj brought her to the hills of Eder. So Venivachchharaja was born in Idar. Venivachchhraj then grew up and established his kingdom here and ruled here for some years. According to legend, Venivachchharaja was married to a serpent girl.
• Digambar / Shwetambar Jain Derasaro
• Temples of Hinglaj Mataji, Vajreshwari Mataji, Jwala Mataji,
• Lake / Ashram in Lakhs.
• Ranmal outpost
• Bhurabawa’s cave