We know that it is mandatory to link Pan card with Aadhar card. The central government has announced that without Aadhar card you will not be able to do any work It is mandatory that the Income Tax Department has announced that if your PAN card is not linked to Aadhar card, if you do not link it with Aadhar card before 31st March, there will be penalty.
The income tax department has announced that if your bank balance is above Rs. 49,000, it is mandatory to link the pan card in the bank. If you have not yet linked the pan card with the Aadhaar card, link it immediately.
How to link pan card to adhar card at home :
•If you have checked whether the pan card is linked to Aadhar card and your pan card is not linked to Aadhar card then you have to link your pan card with Aadhar card in this way
• To link pan card with Aadhaar card, you must first go to Google search
In it you have to search for “pan card adhar link” or if you click here you will be taken to that page.
• If you search for it, you will see a website labeled “Link Adhar – Income tax return”. Click on it.
•After clicking on it you will see a new page. In it you have to first tick the pan card number then the Aadhar card number, then the name on the Aadhar card, feel detail.
• After entering the captch code you have to click on request otp and after entering otp you have to click on link adhar.
તમારા મોબાઇલ માં ઈન્ટરનેટ નાં હોય તો તમેં આ નીચેની સરળ રીતે પણ પાન કાર્ડ ને આધાર સાથે લિંક કરી શકશો:
How to chech your pan card link to adhar card !
•To link pan card with Aadhar card, first you have to go to Google’s Chrome browser.
• You have to go to the Chrome browser and search for “Pan Card adhar link” or if you click here you will be taken to that page.
• If you search it, you will see the website of income tax department in which you have to click on Link Adhar status – income tax return .
• If you click on it, you will see a new page in which you have to enter first pan card number and second Aadhar card number and then click on view link adhar status.
• If you click on it, you will see a new page. If your pan card is linked to Aadhar card, you will see your pan linked Adhar written.